my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Thursday, January 25
In honor of Carey/Bravie/Whatshername
This is really the answer I got when answering truthfully.....
You Are Jan Brady
Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is. And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.
I? am apparently Greg Brady. If I switch the answer to the "biggest achievement" question to a different answer (none of them are quite right) I am Bobby.
"Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding. You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!). "
Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is. And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.
10 comments:
*snort*
LOL. This will be no surprise. I too am Jan Brady. :)
I? am apparently Greg Brady. If I switch the answer to the "biggest achievement" question to a different answer (none of them are quite right) I am Bobby.
"Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding.
You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!). "
You Are Jan Brady
Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is.
And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.
I am Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. Great, now momma, boo and bravie hate me.
Aparently I'm Bobby Brainey
I lost the description.
*ignores Marcia*
Hrmph.
This entry keeps freaking me out. It's weird to see me on the front of someone's blog. *giggle*
I am Cindy, but since I never really watched that show...
I'm Greg too.
Post a Comment