Thursday, January 4

What happened here?

My cute little Texas flag and pink cowboy hat avatar disappeared yesterday. It just showed a box with a red x. So I tried to upload it again. And again. And I couldn't make it work. *pout* So now I'm avatar-less.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

In other news, today's goal is the same as yesterday. Keep it under 10 cigarettes. I smoked 11 yesterday :(

12 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I think Breezy is stealing our avatars and holding them in a locker at Detroit Metropolitain International Airport.

Schnookie said...

Your avatar is auditioning for Monsty.

kim (weltek) said...

You can do better than keeping it under 10 today. I bet you can keep it at 8.

Glowie said...

I was wondering where your cute little avi went. :(

I'm with Kim. Shoot for 8.

*smoooooooch*

kim (weltek) said...

Another resource to peek at:
http://www.ctri.wisc.edu/Smokers/smokers.htm

Bravie said...

How am I supposed to know who you are if you don't have an avatar?

momma said...

I don't know. Can you make my avatar come back?

Today's count as of noon...3.

Puffy said...

As of noon-3? That's fabulous! How did they come up with the word, "avatar?" I couldn't post to my blog; I cleared the cache and then it posted. Maybe you need to clear your cache and the avatar will come back. That's the solution to all my problems now.

kim (weltek) said...

That's how I get my sexyback, Puffy.

Swami said...

We have a cache?

Bravie said...

I cleared my cache this afternoon. That may or may not be code.

Monstah said...

Cache! Why oh why can't our keyboards have fancy french accents?