Wednesday, January 31

Lunch Dilemmas

Or, why I still haven't eaten my lunch from Monday.

See, I brought my Lean Cuisine chicken/pasta something or other Monday. But then we ate a huge department breakfast and I wasn't hungry, so one of the other girls and I split a roast beef sandwich. Then, yesterday, a girl from another department didn't bring her lunch and didn't have her car. She offered to buy my lunch if I took her to get something. Hmmm...okay. So I ate out. Today, I didn't bring a new lunch because Monday's lunch is still sitting in the freezer. And one of the girls who works for me brought in a huge Italian sausage casserole thing for everyone to share. Looks like Monday's lunch will continue to freeze.

What about you? What are you eating today?

10 comments:

Bravie said...

For breakfast I have an apple and a whole wheat muffin.
For lunch, I have leftover chicken breast from dinner, sliced up with some pickles and tomatoes to put on whole wheat bread.
For today's snacks I have a 100 calorie jello/fruit cup, a special K snack bar and a 100 calorie cheese nips pack. *grin*

Jen said...

I have had a lean cuisine in our freezer here for probably 2 weeks. There is no way I will be eating it because our freezer isn't the greatest and I'm sure it thawed out about a week ago. I need to throw it away.

Not sure what I'm having for lunch yet. Fast food of some sort. I'm starving.

momma said...

Mmmmmm....Carey's lunch and breakfast sound yummy. For breakfast I had a cherry poptart and I have a chocolate chunk granola bar for a snack.

Swami said...

So far all I've had is coffee. For lunch I have some leftover Tundoori chicken breasts & rice. This is also what I'll be having for dinner since Tom works late tonight.

Glowie said...

I had PB&J. That will be my lunch until the end of time I think.

kim (weltek) said...

I've so done that.

Today? I've had toast, half an orange and coffee. I'm starving, but am waiting for a meeting to get over to scarf leftovers (sandwich buffet).

Puffy said...

I just made some oatmeal for breakfast, so I'm not even thinking about lunch yet. Oooh, that's hot!

Jen said...

I ended up having a burger and fries from Wendy's. So yummy.

mtw said...

I have been very good this week. I haven't eaten out yet. Today, I brought stuff to make two turkey sandwiches (one for tomorrow), celery sticks, an orange, and some peanut butter for the celery sticks.

Also, I have diet Pepsi to look forward to.

mm said...

It's 1:30 here and I haven't eaten yet, but I'm thinking about a small can of pineapple. And I have been drinking lots of water, too.