Wednesday, September 14

Be patient

Sitting in the living room, doing puzzles nicely with her brother, my 5 year old Rotten begins singing "Be patient, be patient, don't have to hurry hurry..be patient, be patient, don't have to hurry hurry."

And I start dying laughing. If you knew my drama queen, my 5 year old who's going on 15 - or any 5 year old little girl, you'd know just how funny this really is. Patience is not something my children come by naturally.

5 comments:

Immunegirl said...

Hmmm. Do you think it will help if I sing that song too?

Rose said...

too funny. My favorite is when my 2 yr old runs around saying "I do it myself!" or "I lub you too!"

jenbeauty said...

lol...I can just see her and you dying there!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Usually it's me saying that to Conner. I'm afraid that's one thing he did get from me.

Zombs said...

Adorable! TOday while driving my 3 year old DD to pre=school she told me "Mommy you have to keep both hands on the wheel...please be careful".

Yeah I got one of those kids going on 30!


When does the Candyland stage wear out? I am tired of this game!