I have a new pet!
I have a new pet! It's a teeny, tiny little Gecko looking lizard thingie that was found in the hallway at work today. I almost stepped on him! Or her....I'm not checking to see which it is. Right now, he's running in circles around the little plastic jar I put him in. What do lizards eat? And why was he in my office building? And...what should I name him?
10 comments:
Estee! Cause she likes the Geico commercials. *grin*
I think they eat bugs.
Are you down with opxpk?
Yeah, I think they eat flies and stuff. You should name it, umm, mswwm!
ciurjwb--what I yell when I see a Gecko.
*shudders like a sissy*
zxxkooy <--- Perfect gecko name
fktpcmqf<---best word yet
fuck it pacman quaf
Actually Carey, you had the best one on Goth's blog (I think), and you did nothing with it. I was very disappointed. I think it was qfbgtoi. Queef big toy. *snort*
Can we tell I'm fucking bored out of my mind?
Sorry for swearing on your blog, Momma. :)
I am just making the rounds and stopped in to *stalk* momma!
Oh man, I must not have had my coffee yet. darn.
Woo Hoo, we got a zombie in the house let's all ylfhors for her.
*snort*
Estee, I think it might have to be.
Or yyovxrf - whatever the heck that means.
And ... zombie, stick around and play!
Well, my word is eatagc.
So the answer, obviously is agc.
Post a Comment