Okay, so I don't want to do any work. And our phones are quiet - thank goodness. So I've been playing with blogger templates. And I've figured out a few things. I can change colors all over the page. Except I can't find colors that look pretty together yet. *sigh* What do you think of the blue? What would suit me better? Any ideas?
By the way, I need a picture......HELP!
Okay, Okay...threadjack the hell out of it. Sheesh.
21 comments:
There was a picture. Where did it go?
P.S. This is one of my favorite templates.
Black. That is very black. I think blue would be nice.
I am going to go and get another caffeinated beverage. Number two today.
My baby is going to be a freak.
I think I have this template one of my blogs.
Glowie - it was all blurry and funny looking. So I took it away.
Coco - it's blue, not black. Sheesh. Drink another Coke.
Carey - you have more than one blog? Hmph.
If you're going to use the pink hat, your blog must be pink to match. *grin*
I'm not using the pink hat. It's fuzzy looking. And I tried a pink blog. It just wasn't right.
Pfft! I think pink blogs are fine, thankyouverymuch!
I also think the blue is good.
Pink is fine - if you can get the right shades of pink together. I? was not having much luck.
Pink is the new prairie dress.
*whacks* Carey.
*waves* to momma!
I like being whacked, ya know. *giggle*
On occassion (how the hell do you spell that, I never know) anyhow, sometimes, I whack myself.
What?
I don't whack, I buy duracells.
what?
Occasion.
Just so you know.
MOMMA! I am partial to orange and also to scented blogs. Coconut and citrus smells are nice.
Could you arrange that? Coincidentally those are the flavors of DD's new Little Pony smells that are now offered.
I like this template too.
Ooooooh.....Citrusy smelling blogs. Okay...lemme see what I can arrange for ya, darlin'!
*sa-moooooooooooch* to all the lovely ladies
and a *whack* to Bravie/Carey/Knockers...whoever she is today :)
I have no clue how to do this stuff. I know the basics and that is all.
Thank You, Coco. Two Cs and One S. got it.
I use the batteries after I get the whack, Rosie.
Signed, KNOCKERS!!!!!
I am kind of partial to the lobstah red.
*sniff* No fun smells yet...
mm beat me to it. All I smell is litterbox and pregnancy gas.
Post a Comment