Thursday, September 8

Blogthings.......

What Your Underwear Says About You

You have a lucky pair of underwear. And you wear it more than you should.

You're a closet exhibitionist who gets a thrill from being secretly naughty.



Your Brain's Pattern

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.


You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!

43 comments:

Bravie said...

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.

Bravie said...

I'm doing these in the order you listed.

You have a tempered, reasonable way of thinking.
You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.
For you, everything is always changing. Each moment is different.
Your thinking process tends to be very natural - with no beginnings or endings.

Bravie said...

You are 30% weird.

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

momma said...

Great. I'm weirder than Carey.

Seana said...

This test says I'm only 40% weird. I think it's wrong. What do I have to do to be weirder? Wish genital herpes on myself? Give a tip to a crappy waiter? Sheesh.

*waves*

Hi, momma!

Oh, and I think your blog is calling me a fuckwit. nvqwjtt

This reminds me that I posted about pigpigs yesterday. Ha! I *was* here.

Bravie said...

*snort* Momma made me spit.

gvynia<---it sounds dirty to me

momma said...

Hi Seana...don't mind the blog calling you names. We lifted the PG13 rule, so...the blog has it's own mind. *shrug* Breezy's supposed to be my red peep, but she's currently MIA.

Breezy said...

pfffttt stupid tests, says my undewear is old and I'm 50% weird.

*blows whistle* Everyone in the pool!

Bravie said...

So now you have recruited Breezy to go to my blog and pull everyone out of my pool to come to yours?
Whatever.

momma said...

*splashes Breezy*

sbgzr - I think my blog just called that other place a geezer.

momma said...

Hey - she's your fave...and I had nothing to do with her showing up. I swear!

*steals Carey's bikini top and runs*

Breezy said...

*splash splash*

rubber duckie your the one, you make pool time so much fun...

Breezy said...

*points*

Holy gqzucl I see Babydoll's oobies!

momma said...

I think Babydoll's mad at us.

uhnqvqua - haven't the slightest what that means, but it's hard to type.

*grabs pink floatie*

Bravie said...

kepfkmy: covers crotch *blush*

oh crap, you stole the top, not the bottoms?

You just called me old? pfffffft

Breezy said...

Let's just pour drinks on her and she'll be happy. *grin*

*splash splash*

tbfdgqe- mmmmmmmmmmm fudge

Glowie said...

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

and

30% weird
Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

jjinqubg - aww. buggy.

Bravie said...

cppput: what will happen to this blog if you continue to steal my peeps.

Glowie and I are the same kinda weird. Scary.

Wooo Hooo DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!

momma said...

DRINKS ON CAREY!!!!!

And where has the Bug been lately?

momma said...

Did you stutter Carey?

*steals Carey's drink*

jenbeauty said...

oh I am 100% weird not doubt!

Breezy said...

josqe- I like this, from no on everyone can call me josqe.

*grin*

DRINKS ON BABYDOLL!

Bravie said...

Is that pronounced hose-k or joe-s-k
and are you related to Jose or Josebee?

Did it really say 100%, JB?

*ignoring Momma*

nywplkr=newbie licker

Breezy said...

*snort* newbie licker! I love it!

I like the J sounding one better

momma said...

Hm..I'm starting to re-think this blog word maker-upper thingie.

inzgq - New school supplies! Woohooo!

mm said...

I don't like what it said about my underwear! So I'll skip posting that one. *pout*

"which pattern is your brain?"

You have a tempered, reasonable way of thinking.
You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.
For you, everything is always changing. Each moment is different.
Your thinking process tends to be very natural - with no beginnings or endings.

mm said...

***You Are 50% Weird***


Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

momma said...

Okay...gotta ask. Is mm who I think she is?

And? ujveeik - I think my blog just called me icky.

Bravie said...

Tell us about your underwear!!!!!!

xcjqnerq=give me a fucking break

Breezy said...

Can't be any worse than having it say your underwear is old. pfffttt what does it know, my undies are beige cause my outfit is. I couldn't very well wear red undies. Well I could, but welllllll I had to teach today.

mm said...

Who do you think she is?

Bravie said...

I know who MM is. *grin*

Breezy is sooooo smaht. She is a teacher. She passes out handouts and everything. *snort*

Breezy said...

*whacks pointy thingy on desk*

Children!

dtxfrhx!

Zombs said...

glurxgh

Excuse me...I just finished one of Carey's Poodle Pizzaz Pizzas.

Most delicious.

momma said...

ukycjbo! Pepperoni Poodle pizza!

Umm...mm...does your name at the other place have two m's in it?

Bravie said...

LOL at Breezy and her pointy thing. *snort*

I hope you enjoyed the pizza, Zombs.

I wanna play, yes it does have to m's in it. I'm a cheater, i want to tell you. I wanna tell, I wanna tell.

Zombs said...

I know who MM is! I figured it out!

momma said...

Okay....is it a mouth?

akupldo - how'd my blog know I want to go to Acapulco?

mm said...

Damn! I liked being all mysterious!

Now that you know who I am, can I still play here with you guys?
I'll even take up drinking and smoking.

*smooch*

So I'm known as "mouth"?

Bravie said...

Drinks on me. Even for the non smokers.

hmspsjos=male pms pronounced while sneezing

arkie said...

You buy the sexiest underwear you can find, and always have something hot on underneath your clothes.

You're sexy, in that pinup girl, tease sort of way.

arkie said...

***Your Brain's Pattern***


Structured and organized, you have a knack for thinking clearly.
You are very logical - and you don't let your thoughts get polluted with emotions.
And while your thoughts are pretty serious, they're anything from boring.
It's minds like yours that have built the great cities of the world!

arkie said...

You are 50% weird...
Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!