Tuesday, September 6

International Help

Nice to know that the Prez finally decided he was man enough to accept assistance from other countries after his most ignorant statement ever that we could take care of our own.

The list of countries offering assistance astounded me....and the types of assistance was almost heartwarming. Hell, I thought most of these countries hated us.

Canada offered troops, copters and cash
Mexico offered help
Afghanistan pledged $100K
Venezuela pledged a crap load of gasoline
Qatar offered a lot of money
Cuba (!?!?!?) offered support...

And I know there are several others....

And then of course, there's the idiotic statement from He Who Irritates Me saying he will oversee a panel to figure out what went wrong. WHAT WENT WRONG?!!??! It was a fucking hurricane. Everything went wrong. But...I'm trying to stay on the good side of it all today, so we'll save that for later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coco said...

Woo hoo.. first comment, after the spam!

And, no offense, but we do hate you. We just love you.

Get it?

*smooch*

momma said...

WTF? Horse racing betting? the fastest reader in the world? Happy Spammy days are here again.

Morons.

And Coco? I get it, sort of. At least, from you guys. Not so much the MidEast and Cuba and such.
*smooch*

Bravie said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
that is all I can write right now.

momma said...

*growl*

You're cute when you're mad Carey!

*smooch*

Bravie said...

Did Breezy tell you to say that? *evil eye*

momma said...

No, I came up with that one all by myself. Aren't you proud of me?

I haven't talked to your Breezy lately. I think she's hiding from me or something.