Thursday, September 15

For Zombs.....


Smell any better now?

*grin*

18 comments:

Bravie said...

I want a vanilla one. *pout*

Rose said...

Vanilla's icky. Unless it's ice cream.

How 'bout Cucumber melon???

I guess you can't please us all....

*sniff* that smells lovely though.

Bravie said...

Vanilla is icky??? you won't like me then. That's almost all I wear is vanilla body everything.

How about you, Momma? Do you dislike my smell too?

Rose said...

For you I'll make an exception. You'll always be as tempting as vanilla ice cream.....

Bravie said...

Thank You. *sniff* I think I smell darn nice and then you gave me a complex.

mm said...

Yankee candles are great!

Umm, Rose? I thought we were going to be friends, and then you had to go and say something like that???

Vanilla scent is everything for me, my perfume, candles, lipgloss, soap...*sniff*

*sits and waits for another exception*

*vanillasmooches*

Zombs said...

Mmmmm...smells nice in here. I think I might set up camp in here.

Do you have any wine?

Zombs said...

Mmmmm...smells nice in here. I think I might set up camp in here.

Do you have any wine?

Rose said...

mm, you're another exception to the vanilla scent. You're as tempting as vanilla fudge....

(and that's tempting...)

Coco said...

*sniff sniff*

Not bad. Did someone say "fudge"? I just had a croissant with Nutella, but I could go for fudge.

Jen said...

Does Glow visit your bloggy, Momma? If she does, I just have to say...

MANGO!!

(It does smell very nice in here, and ftr- I love vanilla. *grin*)

Bravie said...

That's my girl, Jen. Vanilla smells yummy. I will have you know that I have had TWO, count them, TWO fellow OT women smell me and they both said that I smell nice.
hrmph.

Glowie said...

Mango! *slaps ass*

FTR, Carey smelled so good when I met her, I bought some of the body spray that she had. I had been searching for a Vanilla scent that I liked as much as the one I used to get at, shit, I forget where (The Body Shop?). But this is from Avon and it's wonderful.

mm said...

Vanilla Lace, from Victoria's Secret! It is wonderful. I've had strange men comment on it (and I lvoe strange men). Try it.

Bravie said...

Thank you Glowie. I knew that I could count on you. *smooch*

I keep hearing about the VS vanilla. I'm going to have to give it a try too. Although my Avon is super inexpensive. I have been told that I smell like a baking cake and smell good enough to eat. That is plenty of incentive for me.

Seana said...

When I saw the candle, I snorted. Then I had to explain to DH about some online thing again.

It does smell very nice in here.

Monstah said...

why do i keep missing all the inside jokes?

*smooch to foxy momma*

momma said...

You didn't miss anything Monsty. A few days ago, when I changed the template, Zombie said it needed to smell pretty. And she wanted citrusy smells. So....I bought a candle. Of course, the Mango reference just had to be made (even though I don't know the inside joke the Glowbug and Jen have).