Or d) I need a new hairstyle
Or...I really need a break from thinking about the hurricane disaster. Or...I've skipped over 3) because I'm about 30 seconds from quitting my job right now. Just say one more stupid thing, Mr. Boss Man. Look at me the wrong way Mr Director of Manufacturing. Come on, I dare you!
So...right now, my hair is a dark blond (or is it blonde?), light brown type color. It's got long layers. I think the shortest layer is about 2 inches below my shoulders. The longest part is mid-way down my back. It's wavy, and thick. And a royal pain in my ass. I want to cut it all off. It's driving me nuts.
Most of you have seen pictures of me in the last couple of months. If not, I'll find a recent one and post it. So...give me some ideas! I need low maintenance. Really low maintenance. Or close enough to it. And, I'd like to still be able to pull it up in a clip or ponytail.
3 comments:
I was going to tell you to shave it until you said you stillw anted to pull it up.
Just cut a few inches off. It will feel so much lighter. Don't do anything drastic. *shudder*
*smooch*
yeah, what bravie said. Can't get much lower maintenance than that.
*smooch*
Post a Comment