Wednesday, September 7

*splash*

Okay, got to have the shallow end today! So, here we are...with new words to make up. Whatcha got?

23 comments:

momma said...

qokojhup - March JKokoJ!

Bravie said...

Lockjaw.
Is this a progressive thing or does it just happen all of a sudden?

Breezy said...

qaxsg

*snort* I think your blog just *quapoot*ed at me.

Bravie said...

Hello?????
I asked a question. *sigh*
I think I am getting lockjaw.

Seana said...

pygpgs

pigpigs..love it!

Hee hee.

momma said...

wtf does lockjaw have to do with anything? have you stepped on a nail? been bitten by a rabid dog? ground your teeth so much your jaw won't open?

Bravie said...

xrmnqipk: spontaneous lockjaw

Breezy said...

You had a blonde moment didn't you?

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


*grin*

Bravie said...

lcrca: Dutch for *evil eye*

Coco said...

weibnet

I have no idea. Just wanted to join the fun.

Breezy said...

pffftt I am Dutch and that is so not right.

kbdesd- Yooper for, quick look over there --->

Bravie said...

dluzjzef:
Blonde for "whatever"

Breezy said...

vhwyafa- wtf did you say?

*grin*

Bravie said...

udnlawo--I don't like you anymore

Breezy said...

plniywut- I can't say what this means, this is a PG13 Blog.

momma said...

It's a PG 13 blog? Where? Says who? Are you my moderator now?

tlrtnlj - Ninja Turtles do New Orleans ????

Breezy said...

twjtt- Twit

You want me to be your moderator? *hop*

momma said...

Here's a special one just for Carey -

ghhhosfu - Ghost food! Just watch out, they might come back and pinch your ass if the rice is good.

And Breezy, you can only be my moderater if we take off that silly PG 13 rule.

Breezy said...

uirod- Yooper for nimrod

Consider the PG13 rule history!

momma said...

There's history to the rule?

<-- having serious blonde moments

Breezy said...

fbohrrd- f*ing board

NO silly blonde, I meant it's gone, history, gone, not here anymore.

Immunegirl said...

pqwzr: Stupidity power.

Sentence: Some peeps demonstrated a lot of pqwzr today.

momma said...

weastei - Dweeze, this one's all about you! Not that Dweeze ever stops by anymore, but...