Tuesday, September 20

Rotten Pictures


I've been meaning to post these for a month now...here are the Rottens on their first day of school.


And here I am with Rotten2 on her first day of kindergarten. Sorry about the half up the nose shot, I didn't have anyone else to take the picture...

And this was taken the other morning off our front deck.

14 comments:

Coco said...

Awwwwwwwww.. they are so cute. I love Rotten 1's reddish hair and Rotten 2's cute little face.

How are they feeling?

Zombs said...

They sure don't look like they have a horrible mother!

They are beautiful! I love their outfits! Ya done good momma!

Bravie said...

Awwwwww, what a bunch of cuties. All three of you. Even if I can see a boogie up your nose. *smooch*

Immunegirl said...

Soooooo cute!

*Feeling very left out of the cute kiddo club*

momma said...

They are feeling much better, thanks Coco.

Their outfits...*giggle* They picked those out. I rarely buy their clothes without their input. Occasionally, I do have to nix certain things though :)

*sa-mooooooooooooooooch* to Iggy!

Monstah said...

Great children, Momma. Wonderful, beautiful and proud. (First day of school photos are the best. My mom has a framed one of me on the first day of second grade. I am wearing a lilac color skirt, argyle socks and a grey and white plaid classic sillouette coat with a three button closure and notched lapel, of course. *sigh* I loved that grey and white plaid classic sillouette coat with a three button closure and notched lapel)

And that last photo? Only in Texas do flags billow like that.

*smooooch* WOnderful children!

mm said...

Speaking of terrible mothers, guess who didn't even *take* a picture on the twins first day of school this year? Yup. That would be me.*sigh*

Adorable kids momma, and I'm glad they are feeling better!

Breezy said...

Me either MM I didn't take any pics on the first day of school.

*smooch* To Momma and the Rottens.

Seana said...

What cute kids!

They look all happy and smiley.

Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yipppeeee! I love rotten children. Smooches to those cutie patooties.

MiLouBry said...

Cute kids Momma! They sure have your looks! Are they twins?

Rose said...

I love your rottens! I can't wait until mine start going to school. Your sky is beautiful.

Now, go blow your nose.

*snort*

jenbeauty said...

Beautiful children and your not so bad yourself momma!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..of you, of the kids, of the sky. How is your daughter doing now, being dropped off at Kindergarten?