my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Feel better! Have some nice bland crackers and chicken soup!
Noooo drink orange pop and burp alot, you'll feel much better.*smooch*
Pop? What's that?
You don't do that already with the kids? *boggle*That would be a daily routine for me if I were a mother.*smooch* feel better.
Pop. You know, pop.I even have some flattish ginger ale that you could have. If I weren't thousands of kilometers away and allergic to puke, that is.Feel better soon.
Soda...not pop.
I thought it was "hop on pop."Feel better. I promise I'm coming back for the longer ones.
Sorry to hear that your tummy feels yucky. Have some ginger tea with honey.*hug*
*evil eye* I'm going to give all you weird southern peeps a pop.
oh poor babies...all of you. *rubs* back
That stuff is called Coke. Dammit. All of it. Coke. I don't give a flying flip if it's Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Coca Cola or root beer. It's a Coke. *shakes head*Strange northerners.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Feel better! Have some nice bland crackers and chicken soup!
Noooo drink orange pop and burp alot, you'll feel much better.
*smooch*
Pop? What's that?
You don't do that already with the kids? *boggle*
That would be a daily routine for me if I were a mother.
*smooch* feel better.
Pop.
You know, pop.
I even have some flattish ginger ale that you could have. If I weren't thousands of kilometers away and allergic to puke, that is.
Feel better soon.
Soda...not pop.
I thought it was "hop on pop."
Feel better. I promise I'm coming back for the longer ones.
Sorry to hear that your tummy feels yucky. Have some ginger tea with honey.
*hug*
*evil eye* I'm going to give all you weird southern peeps a pop.
oh poor babies...all of you. *rubs* back
That stuff is called Coke. Dammit. All of it. Coke. I don't give a flying flip if it's Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Coca Cola or root beer. It's a Coke.
*shakes head*
Strange northerners.
Post a Comment