Goldfish!
Why does it give me a freaking complex when I eat Goldfish crackers? I feel like I should be committing murder or something by eating these little fishie shaped crackers. Maybe if they didn't have that stupid grin plastered across their faces it wouldn't be so bad. Or maybe if the commercials didn't show them singing and dancing...
5 comments:
Do you make them swim up to your mouth and then make screaming noses while you chomp them?
No?
Me neither.
Okay, I'm not that weird.
I could care less about those little fishy faces. I pop them in my mouth and yell "Die little fishies"
And then Michelle makes me clean all the crumbs that fell out of my mouth and onto the floor.
I never buy them. They have no nutritional value.
*off to buy a coke*
I like the little sandwich ones. Do you have those down there?
Post a Comment