my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
I'm here! It is boring. What can we gossip about?
Umm....lunch? I think the girls I work with are going out for pizza.Yep. It's that boring. Everyone's focused on Rita.
Hmm. I'm bored too. I'm wearing a mud mask and it hurts to smile, so NO laughing! mmmm..pizza sounds yummy.
Oooh! A mud mask! I wanna see pictures!You gettin' all dolled up for DH? *grin*
I've snuck upstairs while DS makes a mess with his playdoh.I promised DD I would teach her how to make spaghetti sauce tonight. She's convinced she can handle more responsibility and she wants to make dinner. Then we have to go grocery shopping. It's non-stop excitment! Woo!
Seana, WHY did I read that first line of your post twice thinking you were supposed to be posting on mm's blog under sex tips?*giggle*
Pfft! No pics of me in the mud mask, sorry.And getting dolled up? Hell no! The last thing that man needs is encouragement.LOL at Seana sneaking upstairs. I had to think about it for a second, too.
Oh fer heck.The computer is in the master bedroom, so as to discourage anyone from trying to stick things in the A drive, or playing with the mouse or just generally using it unsupervised.:PWeirdos.
Suuuuuree, Seana. ;-)
Stressed to the teeth. Kill me now.
Coco needs a foot rub!
oh shat! it's payday....*runs* off to online banking to roll in my money before the e-bills take it away!
I need an entire body rub.
*runs* to give coco a body rub...You like vanilla, right?
*hands Coco a margarita*It's all virtual, so drink up darlin!
I doubt the move will happen Momma. At least not for a couple of years.I'm about to slip into a coma, I am so bored. And suddenly tired. Ow. Painfully tired.
9:20, and I'm ready for bed.
Now I'm bored. Hyped up on caffeine, home alone and bored. Waaaah.
Where the heck was I? I don't even remember Friday now!
I don't remember what I did Friday. I am bored today though.*twirls hair*
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I'm here! It is boring. What can we gossip about?
Umm....lunch?
I think the girls I work with are going out for pizza.
Yep. It's that boring. Everyone's focused on Rita.
Hmm. I'm bored too. I'm wearing a mud mask and it hurts to smile, so NO laughing!
mmmm..pizza sounds yummy.
Oooh! A mud mask! I wanna see pictures!
You gettin' all dolled up for DH? *grin*
I've snuck upstairs while DS makes a mess with his playdoh.
I promised DD I would teach her how to make spaghetti sauce tonight. She's convinced she can handle more responsibility and she wants to make dinner.
Then we have to go grocery shopping. It's non-stop excitment! Woo!
Seana,
WHY did I read that first line of your post twice thinking you were supposed to be posting on mm's blog under sex tips?
*giggle*
Pfft! No pics of me in the mud mask, sorry.
And getting dolled up? Hell no! The last thing that man needs is encouragement.
LOL at Seana sneaking upstairs. I had to think about it for a second, too.
Oh fer heck.
The computer is in the master bedroom, so as to discourage anyone from trying to stick things in the A drive, or playing with the mouse or just generally using it unsupervised.
:P
Weirdos.
Suuuuuree, Seana. ;-)
Stressed to the teeth.
Kill me now.
Coco needs a foot rub!
oh shat! it's payday....
*runs* off to online banking to roll in my money before the e-bills take it away!
I need an entire body rub.
*runs* to give coco a body rub...
You like vanilla, right?
*hands Coco a margarita*
It's all virtual, so drink up darlin!
I doubt the move will happen Momma. At least not for a couple of years.
I'm about to slip into a coma, I am so bored. And suddenly tired. Ow. Painfully tired.
9:20, and I'm ready for bed.
Now I'm bored. Hyped up on caffeine, home alone and bored. Waaaah.
Where the heck was I? I don't even remember Friday now!
I don't remember what I did Friday. I am bored today though.
*twirls hair*
Post a Comment