How much do they love each other?
*Rotten2 was cleaning her room. And couldn't understand why her brother didn't help her. Well...it's because he hadn't been told he'd get paid to do it. Even though he did help make the mess.
*Rotten1 called his sister by the name "Weirdo" four different times throughout the course of the evening.
*Rotten2 through ranch dressing into her brother's hair because he was sitting at the table eating dinner with her.
*Rotten1 decided to help his sister get her dessert from the cabinet. By shoving her out of the way screaming "I said I'd get it for you!" Rotten2 then proceeded to slam shut the cabinet door on him.
But really...they love each other. They said so tonight. After a fifteen minute lecture on how to treat your sibling. During which I told them I was fed up with the crap and if they didn't start treating each other with love and respect (our word for the month of September - and probably October at this rate), they would no longer live in my house. Which prompted a round of "No MOOOMMMMMYYYYY! We have to live with you! You make our life happy!"
Little shits.
13 comments:
Awwww, that's kinda cute. Michelle's mom used to go to the garage and get the bats and hand them to the kids and tell them to beat each other. *snort* It always freaked them out and they stopped fighting.
*snort* (mine are peacefully playing chess together)
I've decided every time mine call eachother names, they owe the other a quarter. They hate parting with their money, so it has helped a little.
*just kidding about the chess thing*
Do they beg to sleep on the couch? 'Cause that drives me ape.
JUST GO TO BED!!!!!!!!
K, now I feel better. Thanks for letting me scream in your blog.
*big grin* Life is lotsssss easier with just one.
*Sits next to Breezy on Easy Street*
Momma, at least they love you!
Erg. Thanks for the glimpse forward in time.
*snort*
Coco and Zombie were the first ones I thought of as I posted. I knew they'd love the look forward at their lives.
And yes, Rose, they do occasionally beg to sleep on the couch. When that fails, they beg to sleep on their sleeping bags NEXT TO THEIR EFFING BEDS!!!!!
Yes, my kids are weird.
It is amazing how to coerice them into doing what we want.
I like Michelle's mom's idea. I may bring the bats out tonight if they get out of hand!
I bought mine boxing gloves. How bad is that?
Awww. I think that's a cute story. Not cute enough to make me think I might want any, mind you.
My ex and I used to put on boxing gloves, mm. Heh.
Ah...so you don't get the on/off switch all day of whether they love each other or hate each other?
Girl screams if boy looks at her. Nooooooo! DOn't look at me! He just looks at her, then cries.
2 minutes later they are giggling and laying on top of each other hugging each other. Bam 5 seconds later he pulls her hair.
This is why I want a 3rd. I want to mix it up a little.
Why yes I am insane.
Me too, Zombs. #2 isn't even here and we are talking #3 and #4.
Seriously, though, it's about time #2 came along. Dominic is starting to behave that way with the CATS.
I'm not kidding. If Bridget comes along and sniffs something he has, or has dropped, or has played with, he makes this whiny "Nooooooo" sound. If they do something, anything (sit on a chair, jump on the counter, breathe in his direction), he points at them with The Finger and says "Psst!"
I actually put him in the corner for kicking Bridget today.
Post a Comment